Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Travian:attacks strategy....Type1

First :Remove the Pillar Of alliance.....:-
This Strategy is Known as Achilles Heel

Achilles Heel

What is the most crucial position in an alliance and the Achilles heel of every Alliance? Eliminating this player is like removing the supporting pillar in your enemy alliance.

The Offense Coordinator is the Achilles heel of an alliance. Make sure you get rid of this person in your enemy alliance, and protect your own Offense Coordinator. Once removed, you can expect attacks against you to wind down.

I was a very active Offense Coordinator who constantly planned and issued attack orders for my alliance. All was going fine and well, my alliance was slowly crushing the enemy alliance. Until I came under a barrage of attacks myself.

I had been targeted and this forced me to go onto the defense, sucking up all my time for defense, I had no time to plan attacks. Eventually, I became demoralized due to the constant attacks that made Travian no longer enjoyable, and I almost quit. But my love for my alliance made me hang on, but I had stopped organizing attacks.

Although we looked for another Offense Coordinator, none were as active as me. This made me realize it is tough indeed finding a good Offense Coordinator.

But more importantly, I realized that the Offense Coordinator was the key person to target and destroy. Had I not been targeted, and if left alone to plan attacks, the other alliance would have completely collapsed under my attacks.

Therefore, always seek to remove your enemy’s Offense Coordinator. After he has been removed, target the alliance head. Some players are very difficult to remove. Eventhough under heavy and constant attacks, they stubbornly refuse to delete. If that happens, then its best to just move on and target the next person in line.

Protect your own Offense Coordinator, and if possible, keep his identity a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment